California American Language Academy (CALA) is now open and classes are available for summer 2013!
Address: 1065 Higuera Street Suite 300 San Luis Obispo,
California USA 93401 (516) 900-2252 (805) 541-8060 firstname.lastname@example.org
CALA is the new name for California Coast Language Academy
California Coast Language Academy (CCLA), which was established in 1995 to provide an ideal location for all student of the English language to come together and learn.
Over the years, CCLA has come to coexist with the local college community and the beautiful landscapes of San Luis Obispo.
Providing students with a full immersion learning experience complemented by a temperate climate and scenery, CCLA has been offering a safe, respectful, and diverse environment for all people to "live the language."
CCLA Quick Facts
• Diverse mix of students from many countries
• Learn English and make friends for life
• Small group classes of 5 - 12 students
• Excellent and qualified instructors
• University and college counseling
• Challenging curriculum
• Safe, clean and beautiful "small" town living flair
• Host families available all year around
• Excellent Weather all year around
• Sports and Recreational areas everywhere
• One of the most popular college towns in the USA
San Luis Obispo, California
San Luis Obispo lies in the heart of the Central Coast halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Visitors enjoy hiking, biking, and the beautiful nearby beaches. It's a friendly, clean, and charming small city that is appealing to visitors from around the world. Historic downtown SLO offers a wealth of activities, and a wide variety of shopping. San Luis Creek runs through the hearth of downtown and past Mission San de Tolosa, one of the oldest Spanish missions on the west coast.
San Luis Obispo has excellent weather all year around. There are great community events such as Farmers' Market, Art After Dark, and Concerts in the Plaza. San Luis Obispo has a young and lively atmosphere, and is home to California Polytechnic State University and Cuesta Community College.